These Terms and Conditions comprise the following sections:
- General Terms
- Selling Terms
- Cancellation/Cooling Off Policy
- Registered stolen, lost or counterfeit item
These Terms and Conditions comprise the following sections:
The following words have the following meanings in these Terms and Conditions:
- We are Mobile Phones Giant Limited a company registered in England and Wales under company number 09615386 and whose registered office is at 47 Paragon Street, Hull, HU1 3PE.
- Site is www.rapidphonebuyer.co.uk and references to the Site include references to Mobile Phones Giant Limited.
- You are using the Site whether or not as a visitor or a User.
- Account means the account you create with us if you register with us using the Site.
- Agreement demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of Rapid Phone Buyer.
- Device means the device which you wish to sell.
- Sale means the sale by you to us of your Device.
You agree that:
- You have the right to make this Agreement with us and that, if you are an individual, you are over the age of 18 years.
- You will read the terms and conditions on any site we link you to.
- You won't use robots, spiders, scrapers or similar things on Rapid Phone Buyer.
- You won't try to get around any things we put on the Site to stop or limit access to parts of it.
- You won't do anything that might cause our systems to crash.
- You won't steal the Site or any part of it for use in any other app or application or for any other purpose.
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- You won't try to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any programs or systems we use in connection with The Site or the services it offers.
- You won't copy, imitate or use the trademarks and/or designs and/or layout or anything else which would usually amount to intellectual property and which we own.
Either we or our business partners and affiliates own all of the information and intellectual property on the Site and you have no right to copy or use any of that information or intellectual property other than to use the Site unless we give that right to you.
When you create an Account with us you promise that:
- You will only have one Account with us
- All information you submit is accurate and truthful
- You will keep this information accurate and up-to-date
- You will not share your Account with anyone else
- You will keep your Account details confidential
- You will not give your username or password to anyone else
- You will log off when you exit The Site
- Your username will not be offensive, suggest that you are someone else or that you represent a trade or brand name. We can change a username if we think it breaks this term.
We may close your Account if you break these terms and conditions or if there has been no activity on the Account for 12 months.
If any payment we send to you or to your bank account is refused and you do not supply us with an alternative bank account within 28 days of us asking you, we may keep that payment to cover our costs and you will be entitled to nothing.
If you do anything which we think might be fraud, we may report those actions to the Police and the money standing to the credit of your account may be returned to any merchants involved or kept by us to cover the costs we are put to in dealing with your fraud.
If you have not authenticated your current email address with us and/or if it cannot accept service emails from us and/or you mark our emails as spam, abusive or junk then, and in any such event, we can terminate your Account.
You have the right to opt out of our marketing emails at any time by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can cancel your Account with us at any time - all you need to do is to email us at email@example.com.
We can cancel your Account on giving you 7 days' notice at any time unless a Sale is outstanding, in which case the cancellation will take place 1 day after the Sale has been completed.
When using any feedback or forums we may put up on the Site you agree to abide by the following rules:
- You must not use obscene or vulgar language
- Nothing you submit can be unlawful or otherwise objectionable and you must not use the Site to publish material which may be abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, racist, ageist or sexist
- Nothing you submit may be designed to promote violence
- All your posts must be in English (we may change this but we cannot moderate posts in foreign languages and will remove them)
- You must not post links to other sites or apps which may break these rules
- You can't use any forum to advertise – but if you have a business we don't mind you mentioning its name
- You must not impersonate anyone else
- You may not post anything which contains any viruses, trojans, crawlers or anything else which might damage, interrogate or otherwise access our software, hardware or communications networks.
- All feedback you post must be legal decent and honest and be your own opinion based upon your use of the service we offer or on the Site.
We have the absolute right to moderate all posts on the Site and to remove any post which we do not want.
When you submit a post you are warranting that you are the author of that post and that you own or have the right to use all the intellectual property rights associated with it and you agree that we may use your post for any reason and in any manner we choose without paying you, telling you or acknowledging you as the owner.
When viewing posts you accept that we are not the author and that any views expressed do not necessarily represent our views.
If you see a post which you find objectionable tell us as soon as you can and we will consider whether or not it should be removed.
We may, from time to time, use other parties for dealing with matters that may include but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services have access to some of your Data.
Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that we've requested. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited.
Any Data that is processed by third parties will be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2016.
If you are an individual (and not a business) you can ask us to delay processing the Sale for a period of, up to, 14 days from the day we provide you with an estimate of the price we will pay for it, through the Site. In that event:
- we reserve the right to change the offer we make for your Device;
- we will not process any Sale until the end of that period; and
- you must not send your Device to us.
If you do not wish to proceed, then you need to do nothing else to cancel the arrangements between us.
If you send your Device to us, we will assume that you do not wish to claim the rights you have, under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 and that you wish us to proceed to provide the services we offer despite those rights.