In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Means all the information you submit to us via the Site. This definition, where appropriate, incorporates the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2016.
means a small text file placed on your computer by the Site when you visit certain parts of The Site and/or when you use certain features of Rapid Phone Buyer.
- UK and EU Cookie Law
means the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
means you or anyone who uses the Site.
This Policy applies only to the actions of you and us when using Rapid Phone Buyer. It does not extend to any websites or apps that can be accessed from the Site including, but not limited to, any links we might provide.
Without limitation, all or any of the following Data may be collected by the Site from time to time:
- date of birth;
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- The IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected); and
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Rapid Phone Buyer, and the site you exit to (automatically collected).
We will keep any personal Data you submit for 12 months.
Unless we are obliged or allowed by law, and subject to "Third Party Sites and Services" below, we will not disclose your Data to third parties. This does not include the companies which form part of our group.
All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2016.
We use your Data so as to give you the best possible service and experience when using Rapid Phone Buyer.
Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products/services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail; or
- to customise or update the Site.
We may, from time to time, use other parties for dealing with matters that may include but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services have access to some of your Data.
Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that we've requested. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited.
Any Data that is processed by third parties will be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2016.
We may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business, and that may mean that the people who control our business change. If we do that your Data will, if relevant, be transferred to the people who then control the business. They will have the same rights and obligations as we have under the terms of this Policy.
If we do transfer Data, for this reason, we will not tell you in advance.
If we ask for Data from you, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- You sharing Data with third parties.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your Personal Data which we hold on payment of a small fee which will not exceed £10.
Data security is of great importance to us and to protect your Data we have put in place various physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via Rapid Phone Buyer.
By using the Site, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third-party Cookies are those placed by websites, services and/or parties other than us. We use third-party Cookies on The Site to enable third parties with whom we do business to hold and evaluate data if they are a party to any transaction on Rapid Phone Buyer. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of The Site and can be disabled.
All Cookies used by The Site are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
Certain features of the Site need Cookies for those features to work. UK and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be "strictly necessary". In those cases, we don't ask for your consent to place them, but you can still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser's settings as detailed below.
The Site uses analytics services provided by Google and others. "Analytics" is a set of tools used to collect and analyse how the Site is used, which then helps us understand the needs of our Users. This, in turn, means that we can improve the Site and the products and/or services offered through it.
You don't have to let us use these analytic Cookies, but when we use them your privacy and safe use of the Site are not at risk.
The analytics service may place Cookies on your device immediately you visit the Site, and it may not be possible to obtain your consent before it does. You can remove these Cookies and prevent future use of them by following the steps set out below:
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser.
- Most internet browsers enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies.
- By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time but if you do you may lose any information that enables you to access The Site quickly and efficiently, and you may lose your personal settings.
We recommend that you make sure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that if you are not sure about anything you look at the help and guidance provided by your internet browser.
We have the right to change this Policy as and when we decide from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Site, and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of this Policy on your first use of the Site following those changes.